On this page you will find current job openings.
We have an immediate job opening for a Maintenance Mechanic in Culver City, California.
LOCATION:Culver City, 90232
Primary Job Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on Production equipment – Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Mechanical and basic Electrical as per Moldex Engineering guidelines and other Manufacturer’s specifications.
- Locates sources of problems by listening to the Operators, observing equipment operation, listening for problems, and using a step-by-step problem solving approach.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices using both hand and power tools.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts using tape measure, ruler, calipers, micrometers and other basic measuring tools.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment parts, supplies, and inventory by communicating to Maintenance Manager of actual levels.
- Works on multiple pieces of equipment through an order of priority that will be given by the Production Supervisor or Maintenance Department Manager.
- Provides update to Production personnel by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares daily mechanical reports by summarizing shift activities.
- Maintains continuity among shifts and Maintenance Team by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and needs of equipment or operating personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Uses recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed and effectively use Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures when working on equipment.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Troubleshooting: Determines causes of machine downtime, poor quality or performance and decides on best course of action to temporarily correct with future permanent fix planned.
- Equipment Installation: Installs support equipment, machines, hoses, basic wiring, lubrication fluids to meet Moldex requirements using industry best practices.
- Operation Monitoring: Observes moving equipment, looks at gauges, dials, or other indicators to assess equipment performance.
Provide two forms of identification, pass a 7 year BG check and pass a drug screen.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In person at:
1800E Lambert Rd Suite #100
Brea, Ca 92821
Velvet Ruiz @ 714-482-0499 ext. 223
We have an immediate job opening for a Janitor in Coppell, Texas.
About the Job:
THIS A TEMP TO HIRE POSITION.
Maintains building and grounds by providing housekeeping, grounds keeping, and repair services.
* Maintains building interior by dusting and polishing furniture, equipment, mirrors, and fixtures; washing windows, counters, walls, ceilings, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, and waxing floors; cleaning and vacuuming drapes, furniture, and carpeting; resupplying rest rooms; replacing light bulbs.
* Maintains building accessibility and appearance by picking up papers and trash; removing ice and snow from walkways and parking lot; painting; maintaining the lawn and surrounding landscape; replacing light bulbs.
* Removes trash by emptying trash containers; transporting materials to disposal area; recycling materials.
* Maintains safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
All applicants must be able to pass drug/background screening.
Email your resume to email@example.com in word format. Scheduling interviews immediately!
We have an immediate job opening for a CNC machinist in Brea, California.
About the Job:
STATUS: Hourly; $10-12/hr
HOURS: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
- Set up and operation of both CNC mills and lathes.
- Manually write and edit CNC programs.
- Consults with VP of Operations and / or the COO and other personnel as required regarding product development which include but not limited to design, capacity, purpose, and types of material to be used to fabricate product.
- Inspect or measure using precision measuring instruments to also include calibration of tools and gauges.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude; cooperate with co-workers, management, internal and external customers, as applicable.
- Work safely at all times and report any unsafe conditions or injuries to your supervisor or manager immediately.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The CNC Lead Machinist will be required to lift, carry, push, pull and be willing to work a flexible work schedule. The CNC Lead Machinist must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk and carry things associated with the position. Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
To apply: Contact Velvet Ruiz @ 714-482-0499
Diverse Staffing Solutions is looking for a Recruiter for the Torrance, California area.
About the Job:
DSS is looking for a Recruiter to be on site at a major automotive manufacture in Torrance. In this position you will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates for open assignments. You will be performing back ground checks, references and drug test and perforrming theonboarding process.
- Minimum 2 years in high level recruiting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Salary: $38,000 to $40,000 per year
We Have An Immediate Job Openings For Packers in Arlington, Texas.
About the Job:
Ideal candidate preferably bilingual Spanish.Responsible for packing/lableing product into cases at a station, stacking them on pallets. Stations are rotated to reduce repetitive actions. Other duties include; stocking of supplies, general area/machine cleaning and documentation of time records. Must be able to lift up to 25lbs with out restrictions. Ideal candidate experienced in the food/snacks manufacturing industry.
Must be able to handle working in a non-climate controlled environment.
This is a temp to hire position.The hours are 4:00pm to 12:30am. The schedule is flexible on the days.
All applicants must be able to pass drug/background!!
Please submit your resume in ‘WORD’ format to firstname.lastname@example.org. or 972-331-2783
We Have An Immediate Job Opening For A Motorcycle Technician in Torrance, California.
About the Job:
DSS is looking for a Motorcycle Technician to work on site at a major motorcycle manufacture in Torrance CA. you will be responsible for performing general repair and maintenance on all motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’s, Scooters and PWC’s.
- Possess M1 motorcycle license
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Must have basic computer skills
- 3-5 years experience in the Powersports industry is required
Salary: $18 to $20 an hour.
We have an immediate job opening for a Production Lead Assistant in Dallas, Texas.
About the Job
Seeking Production Lead Assistant in Dallas, Texas (Bilingual Spanish, Hotel & Hospitality a plus) with the potential to be promoted to Supervisor. This person will assists the Supervisors, that manages the operations of an assigned production area, to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved. The ideal candidate will be the Liaison between the two shifts. Looking for someone with “Leadership” qualities. With the enthusiasm to learn the business and operate in an non climate controlled environment.
This position is ‘Temp to hire’. Interviews are being scheduled.
Please email your resume in word format to Jfulton@dss-staffing.com
We Have An Immediate Job Opening For A Marketing Administrator in Torrance, California.
About the job:
In this position you will be responsible for gathering data, making reports and creating PowerPoint presentations for the Marketing Department.
- You must have excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 2 years minimum experience in a marketing environment.
- Great written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Associate Degree
Salary: $23 to $25 an hour.
We Have An Immediate Job Opening For A Help Desk Analyst in Torrance, California.
About the Job:
The role of the Helpdesk Analyst will participate in a team of 2-10 individuals of carrying shifts and specialities, providing troubleshooting, timely follow-up on all open incidents, support documentation, problem diagnosis and proactive documentation to address incoming incident volume. Responsibilities will include troubleshooting networked hardware, software functionality. connectivity and email issues. IBM mainframe and AS/400 are additional areas of support responsibility.
CCSC is a 24×7 operation with night shifts rotating through day shifts.
- 2 years minimum experience in a Helpdesk role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes, Windows OS, MS Office, VPN, PCAnywhere
- A+/MCP/MSCE certification a plus
Salary: $20 an hour.
We have immediate job openings for Warehouse Positions in Irving, Texas.
Immediate opening for experienced warehouse receiving/shipping dock workers. This is a non climate controlled Distribution Center
Located in Irving off 114fwy.
Monday – Friday with possible OT.
1st shift is 4:30AM-1:30PM
2nd shift is 3:00PM-11:30PM
These positions are Long term.
- Must be able to stand, stoop and bend for 8 or more hours.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous experience with cycle counting, truck loading, use of pallet jack.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Multi task and move at a fast pace.
- 2 to 5 years experience
Salary: $10 – $11 an hour
This is a great position for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door at a great company.
Please submit resume (WORD FORMAT) directly to Jan Fulton at email@example.com Please indicate which shift you are interested in.
As a result of DSS’s competitive benefits and incentive programs, we have one of the highest retention rates in the temporary service industry today.
Competitive pay, consistent work and our full-time employee benefits mean they can enjoy the flexibility and variety of temporary assignments while retaining many of the advantages of full-time employment.
This helps us establish a pool of dedicated employees available for your staffing requirements.